Blog Ahoy!!!

Another day, another blog,
More crap to leave your synapses clogged!

Hm-mm, not quite the opening i was hoping for, but it'll have to do.
.
Summer vacations and this insatiable and inexplicably irritating urge to "Do something. . ." has forced me to blog, yet again. I tried world domination to better utilize all my free time but that didn't quite work out. Just like the opening quote to this entry. Well, shucks, what can you do, right?
.
Collegiate News:
fucking university's not updating my result. Not that I want it too badly, but that besides the point! I can't stand the tension and grief this situation has poured down upon me like a bucketful of shit. A shituation even!
.
Random Links:
here's a link to more new words that we probably won't EVER use.
Another site which comes up with little nuggets of exceedingly imaginative, and sometimes, quite profound words is Word Spy. Here you can find words like-
Baracknophobia: n. Negative feelings about U.S. presidential candidate Barack Obama, particularly those based on racism or unfounded rumors. [cf. arachnophobia.]
lol!
*ahem, koff*
.
Yes, so my Pursuit of (holiday) Happyness continues, which is decidedly not as sad, nor as rewarding at this point as Gardners' turned out to be. Must watch movie folks.
end_shameless_advertising_plug();
.
end_mindless_rant();

0 comments:

Copyright © 2008. Reproduction in any form without consent of owner prohibited by law, Jurisdictive and Karmic!
Perverse Engineering - is proudly powered by Blogger

Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template